Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Makeup of the Day

UPDATE:
Can you see the Pictures? If yes: Good.
If no: I do not know what happened to the pictures. Will look into it.
_____

This is the makeup I did for today. Neutral tones. Nothing special.

But I need help. I have to find a great BLUSH or two, three... Because
I don't have any. (Well I do, but not worth mentioning).
I hate shopping for a blush. I think it is so hard. You think it
looks good in the store and you come home and you don't like it.

What is your favorite BLUSH, and why?






Products used:


  • L'ORÉAL Dermo Expertise HAPPYDERM Dry & Sensitive Skin (I can't seem to find this in the stores anymore. Freaking out about it. What am I gonna use now?
  • LUMENE 12h Radiance Makeup - 01
  • L'ORÉAL True Match Foundation - C1 Rose Ivory (I use this as concealer).

  • MAYBELLINE Color Definer Waterproof - 10 Fascination White (I used it as base)
  • Make Up Store Microshadow - Satin
  • IsaDora Eye Shadow Palette - 50 Matte Chocolates
  • L'ORÉAL Super Liner - Carbon Gloss
  • MAYBELLINE the Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara - Black
Swatches:

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you for joining my blog.
      You can post about the giveaway an d use the picture. I appreciate it.

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

    LinkWithIn

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...