Monday, March 21, 2011

NOTW - Mermaid Dream


I started out with China Glaze - Cherish.
Did a diagonal swipe with China Glaze - He's Going in Circles.

Click on Pictures to look at them in all their glitter Glory.


I applied 2 coats of Cherish.
Ended up adding 3 coats of He's Going in Circles.



 Then I went in With China Glaze - Atlantis close to the cuticle.
Dabbed the edge of the polish with my finger to make a gradient effect.


I have got compliments for these nails.
My friends ask me how I did them.


Glitter is so hard to take pictures of.
Looks Amazing in real life.


For extra Bling to the tip of the nail you can add
China Glaze - Nova. Thumb and Ring Finger.



Why is it so hard to take good pictures of glitters?

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! I don't think I'll ever get tired of holos and glitters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah there is something special with Holos and Glitters.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...