Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EOTD



This eye look is created with ELF Everyday Brights - 32pc Collection


Applied the light color on my browbone and inner corner..


The pink shade a packed all over upper lid up to the crease
and onto my lower lid 2/3 of the way from the outer corner blending it inwards.


I added the purple color to my crease and blended the edge with pink.


Then I applied an eyeliner and before it was drie I dabbed the dark blue
shade over it and also into the outer coner and a little bit on my lower lashline.
Can you see how it sparkles?


Add mascara - DONE!
And that is as easy as Pie!

What do you think?

__ __ __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. i think its very pretty and i love how you did it with elf cuz its so affordable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm crazy about elf. Great products and you just gotta love the fact that it is cheap.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...