Sunday, August 21, 2011

ELF Elements Haul

Hello Dolls!
How are you all doing?
Sorry I have not been posting.
But you know... busy, busy, busy.


Now I finally get to post this ELF Haul.
A while back ELF had -50% off on everything. I took the chance
to order Element Custom Compacts. You by a Custom Compact
and then you fill it with what you want. ELF has eyeshadows,
blushes and lip colors to the compacts. You can mix and match
how you want. The compact has a big mirror on the lid, convinient
if you are on the run. The pans have a magnet on the back so they
stick to the metal plate on the bottom of the compact, so it easy to
pop them in and take them out. The pan is just over 1 inch = 2,7cm
in case you need to know if they fit your palette.

Bronzed and Pink Ice
Peaches and Guava

 ---
Coy and Mocha
Earth Rose and Dusk

---
Glow and Sage
Nude Blush (even tho it is a lip color) and Ivory

 ---
Shy and Perwinkle
Sugar Plum and Wisteria

 ---
Flushed and Crimson
Icing and Truly Pink


 I bought these mainly for travel. But I have been using
a couple of the blushes and some eyeshadows.
Seems to be OK pigmentation, so I am happy
because I like them. And I bought most of them on sale.

Have you tried anything of the ELF Elements?

__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Great Haul!! I love how you put this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!
    I haven´t tried anything from e.l.f elements, yet. But I was thinking about it when there was siis 50% off sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks. I am tempted. =D
    New follower. Hope you follow back too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Followed you back Shang J.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...