Monday, August 15, 2011

Swatches of China Glaze - Cherish




Cherish is a pale silvery green. Lovely color. But I felt
that I wanted to add something else on my nails.


I decided to sponge my nail tips with China Glaze - Outta Bounds.
Feeling that was not enough I stamped an Image from Konad
Image Plate M56 across the nails with white Konad Special Polish.


At this point I thought I might as well go all the way. So I
added lime-green loose crafts glitter and China Glaze - Nova
to the corner of my nails. Then I felt that the bows was missing
something and added rhinestones to them in the middle.



And a funny thing happened after I applied Top Coat... the white
special polish I used for the prints turned lime green. The mani was
looking better and better. (If you like glitter and bling that is).
I just wished I had put light green rhinestones instead of clear.


Products used:

Konad Image Plate M56
China Glaze - Cherish
China Glaze - Outta Bounds (Sponged Tip)
Konad Special White
Lime Crafts Glitter and
China Glaze - Nova in the corner
Top Coat
Rhinestones


Too bad you can not see the nails in real life.
They look really beautiful (if I may say so myself).
It is hard to capture glitter so you can't see the
light changes in the nails.


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

10 comments:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...