.

.
©

A Piece of Pie

My Photo

If your company want me to feature any products on my page or want me to write a review, or just fancy sending me anything, please email me at: ida-pie@hotmail.com Put "PR Pie" in the subject line. For questions put "Question" in the subject line.
If you wish to use any of my pictures or any other content of my google+ account or my blog: Piece of Pie Please ask first and LINK BACK to me. 

Followers

Promotional Code

Promotional Code
Sigma Beauty's discount code: NOV2014

Monday, February 6, 2012

Orly - Oui & Ingenue


 Orly - Oui is a rich purple filled with sparkle.

Be the belle of the ball with this gorgeous nail polish
from Orly’s Holiday Soiree Collection for Winter 2011.

Orly - Oui

2 coats. No top coat. You need a top coat to make this smooth.

Orly - Oui

Orly - Oui (1 coat on thumb)


__ __ __




Orly - Ingenue is a purple toned metallic pink with a shimmering finish.

This striking nail varnish is part of Orly’s Holiday Soiree Collection
for Winter 2011 and is the perfect finishing touch to your party look.
Inject some much needed sparkle into your winter wardrobe.


Orly - Ingenue



2 coats. 1 coat on thumb. No Top Coat.
You need a top coat to make this smooth.

Orly - Ingenue

Orly - Ingenue


__  __  __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...