©

A Piece of Pie

My Photo

If your company want me to feature any products on my page or want me to write a review, or just fancy sending me anything, please email me at: ida-pie@hotmail.com Put "PR Pie" in the subject line. For questions put "Question" in the subject line.
If you wish to use any of my pictures or any other content of my google+ account or my blog: Piece of Pie Please ask first and LINK BACK to me. 

Followers

Discount code: OCT2014

Discount code: OCT2014
Sigma Beauty's discount code: OCT2014

Sunday, May 27, 2012

DRAGONLADY's 750 Follower Appreciation Giveaway!!!


  • China Glaze Full Spectrum
  • China Glaze Liquid Crystal
  • China Glaze Polarized
  • China Glaze Optical Illusion

The giveaway ends on 5/31/2012 at midnight and is open INTERNATIONALLY

Click the link to enter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...