Thursday, June 14, 2012

District 12 Soot - EOTD


 Here comes an other look done with a FEVERshadow. This time it is
District 12 Soot from the Hunger Games Trio. Casandra was nice enough
to send me samples of the Collection for review. And you can have a look at
that HereRue's Wildflowers - EOTD post can be viewed by Clicking Here 


 I started out with a primer and base. Applied a matte skintoned eyeshadow
under my brow and to my inner corner. Then I applied District 12 Soot all over
my lid area and into the crease. I blended the dark color using Rue's Wildflowers.
The same was done on the lower lid. As highlight under the highest point of my
brow and inner corner I used a light shimmery eyeshadow. I thightlined with a
black khol pencil and I used it on my waterline too. I curled my lashes and
applied mascara. If I wasn't out of lashglue I would have applied false lashes.
The makeup was applied using ELF and Sigma Beauty Makeup brushes.


Get your info and shadows from the links below:



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

8 comments:

  1. WOW, this EOTD is sooo beautiful!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Thank you Ida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dolls for your comments. They make me really happy!
      And thank you Cas for sending me the shadows for review.

      Delete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...