Saturday, June 16, 2012

Effie's Trinket - EOTD


Here comes the 3rd look done with a FEVERshadow. This is the last one from
the Hunger Games Trio - Effie's Trinket. Casandra was nice enough to send
me samples of the Collection for review. See the post Here. The previous EOTD
posts can be seen by clicking the names Rue's Wildflowers & District 12 Soot.


I started out with primer/base and the applied a matte skintoned eye
shadow under my brow and down into the inner corner. As the focus
here is one shadow - Effie's Trinket - I have applied it all over the upper
(and lower) lid and blended it out in the crease and beond. District 12 Soot
has been applied close to the lashline as an eyeliner. As a highlight I have
used a light shimmery eyeshadow under the highest point of my brow and
in the inner corner of my eye. I curled my lashes and applied mascara.
The makeup was applied using ELF and Sigma Beauty Makeup Brushes.


Get your info and shadows from the links below:



__ __ __


And that's a "Piece of Pie"

7 comments:

  1. This is great on you!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this, and it is by far MY favorite of the 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's a cool shadow to work with.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely loving your eyeshadow swatches!! xD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...