Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rue's Wildflowers - EOTD


I want to share with you a new look I did with mainly one of the
FEVERshadows I recieved for review. This is Rue's Wildflowers from the
Hunger Games Trio. You can look at my Review post by Clicking Here!

This is how I created the look:
I used a ELF primer and NYX Jumbo Pencil white as base. Then I applied a
matte shadow in the color of my skin from the brow down to my crease the inner
corner of my eye. Rue's Wildflowers from The Hunger Games Trio was applied
all over the lid and into the crease and also on the lower lid. I took a small
amount of District 12 Soot from the same trio to darken up the outer corner.


I curled my lashes and applied a dark purple eyeliner from ELF and used
Rue's Wildflowers on top to set it. I did the same to my lover lid. I used the
same eyeliner on my waterline. Under the highest point of my brow and the
inner corner of my eye I applied a highlight. And I applied a coat of Mascara.
All this was applied using ELF and Sigma Beauty Makeup Brushes.


 In case you missed it Casandra has shared the following:

NEWS! 
LOTS OF BIG CHANGES RIGHT NOW!

We are CHANGING OUR NAME! Since there is already a FEVER cosmetics
we are now WISHFUL Bath & Beauty, our polish is still going to be
FEVERlacquer, and our shadows FEVERshadow of course.

4 new eyeshadow shades to come out this month! Summer 2012 collection!
We pulled inspiration from the ocean waves, sandy beaches, sun and heat,
and late walks on a warm night!

New shop link is http://WISHFULbb.StorEnvy.Com/ !!!! Bookmark it!
And new face book page is http://www.Facebook.com/WishfulBathBeauty/

If we can get back up to 400 likes on our new page we will give away the a Wishful
care package which includes polish, the new shadows, bath goodies, and face mask!*

*Post is Edited by Ida Pie



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

6 comments:

  1. I love your eyes! omg! They are gorg!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks baby! And you know what - I like them too because they are good to have when you wanna look at your nail polis lol

      Delete
  2. I agree with B you have some gorg eyes!!!!!! This post is wonderful, and thank you for including my little FB post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you! And you are welcome. If you wish you can use any of my photos with the Hunger Games shadows.

      Delete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...