Monday, July 2, 2012

Shany Nail Art Image Plates - Photos

Package, Collection, Peel Film, SH01

Here I have for you photos of my Shany Image PlatesThese come
covered with a blue film that you have to remove before you start stamping.
And that was litterary a pain becase: the film was stuck on the plates really firmly
and these plates do not have a protective backing so the edges are super sharp.
I cut myself while removing the film, so be careful when handling these plates.
This Shany Nail Art Image Plate Set contains 25 plates from SH01 to SH25.

SH02, 03 04 & 05

SH06, 07, 08 & 09

SH10, 11, 12 & 13

SH14, 15, 16 & 17

SH18, 19, 20 & 21

SH22, 23, 24 & 25

Do you have this set?

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. I have this set too and I really like the designs on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the designs are really cute!! So many flowers and swirlies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAIS OU DONC TROUVE T ON SES PLAQUES ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/SHANY-Polish-Stamp-Manicure-Plates/dp/B004DK0UDA

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...