Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daytime look using Coastal Scents Products



A picture tutorial using Hot Pot Eyeshadows, 6 Countour
Blush Palette and Makeup Brushes from Coastal Scents.

Peach Puff and Chamois Nude

With a large flat shader brush I applied Peach Puff first and then Chamois
Nude under my brow and using a pencil brush the same colors on the lower lid. 

Applying Peach Puff and Chamois Nude under my brow and lower lid.

Victoran Pear and Spiceberry

Using a flat shader brush I applied Victorian Pear on the center
of my eyelid. With a fluffy crease brush I applied Spiceberry in the
crease and on the outer corner of the lower lid with a pencil brush.

Applying Spiceberry in the crease and lover lid.

Vanilla Sky and Black Berry

Using a pencil brush Vanilla Sky was applied to the inner corner to brighten up the
eyes, and with a flat shader brush as a hightlight under the highest point of the brow.

Applying Vanilla Sky as a Higlight under the brow
and Blackberry in the outer corner to intensify the look.

To darken up the outer corner of the eyelids I used Black Berry and
flat shader brush. I curled my lashes and instead of a khol pencil or
any kind of liner I used Black Berry on the lash line for softer look. 

Applying Black Berry to the lash line

The reason why I curl my lashes prior to applying any liner, is that I want to get as
close to the lashline as possible with the curler. And I have noticed that the liner gets
smudged if I curl my lashes after applying liner, and then I would re-apply anyways.

6 Contour Blush Palette


I contoured my cheeks and face blending the dark brown from the
6 Contour Blush Palette and the peachy shade next to it. As blush
I used the dusty rose color on the other side of the dark brown.

Contouring and applying blush

What I love about the 6 Contour Blush Palette is that all the shades
are matte. I don't care too much about any shimmery contour products
or blushes with heavy glitter or shimmer. So this palette is perfect for me.
If I want a hint of shimmer I can easily add that ontop of these shades.

Two Makeup Brushes, 6 Contour Blush Palette, Hot Pot Palette (except 4 Hot Pot Eyeshadows and a
Free Sample of Mineral Eye Shadow) 
was sent for review and tutorial purpose from Coastal Scents.

To see my full disclosure policy please visit the "Contact" Tab for further information.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. Pretty palettes and beautiful makeup look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      In the hot pot palettes you choose your own shadows, so that is really great.

      Delete
  2. I love this palettes, and you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...