Friday, November 16, 2012

Black and White Roses - NOTD


Todays manicure is really simple. It looks like it is stamped,
it is not. Applies really quick and easy with no mess. For those
that find stamping difficult this is an option - waterdecals.


I started out with Essence - Better Late Than Never as the base
color. After I had applied top coat I cut up the decals I was going to
use and put them in water for a few seconds. I used small tweezers to
pick up the decals from the water. Then it is just to slide the decals
into place and dab off water with tissue and seal with a Top Coat.


The rose decals I have bought from Viva La Nails and they
have lots of Nail Art related items that you can check out HERE.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. A very feminine design and manicure. This color combo is always very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now I just feel that I should have used only the black roses and added just some dots or black rhinestones instead. Ah well...

      Delete
  2. When i saw at first i thougt that was a stamp...
    Beautifull.

    Kisses,
    Z

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...