Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bundle Monster Veterans' Day Sale


To keep you in the loop about the good stuff that is happening over at
Bundle Monster I thought I'd post about their sale for Veterans' Day. It
begins on Thursday, November 8 and ends on Monday, November 12.

The Veterans' Day discount is open to both US and international
customers and can only be accessed through Bundle Monster's website:

From November 8th to the 12th you can get favorite
Bundle Monster products at discounts of up to 60% off!

Connect with Bundle Monster! | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Can this be true?
    I have being waiting to buy one set of imaga plates.
    I gonna see if have discont to. XD
    Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is selected items so don't get your hopes up too high.

      Delete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...