Monday, January 14, 2013

Cartoon Nails - NOTD


Pictures everywhere

 I'm in the process of moving all photos from 2012 onto an external
hard drive for safe keeping. And while I was going through my pictures
found this Cartoon manicure that I forgot to post here on my blog.


Products used

I started this manicure with a base coat and two coats of Make Up Store - Madeleine.
On that I stamped with Konad - Gold Brown (looks orange) using XL-Image Plate D.
I added more stamping with Konad - Chocolate using Image Plate BM 09 from Bundle
Monster. Then I applied Yoci Monkey Waterdecals (Link HERE) from Born Pretty Store,
and Yellow and Brown Rhinestones on each nail. To seal in the design I used Top Coat.


Isn't it cute! - Do you know the story of Yoci Monkey?





Use CODE: DPL91 to get 10% off
your purchase at BORN PRETTY STORE.

They offer FREE World Wide Shipping.
No minimum purchase.

If more than 10 people use this code
there will be a Giveaway.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

1 comment:

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...