Monday, February 25, 2013

25th (Silver) Wedding Anniversary


No, no, no, not my 25th wedding anniversary. I've been married only a few
years. But my sister number 3 and her husband -obviously- celebrated their
25th Wedding Anniversary at the beginning of this month and they had a great
party last weekend for friends and family. Want to see my nails from the event?


The theme of the party was of course silver so I went with that, and a wintery
theme seemed suitable as it is still winter and we have some snow in Sweden.
even had silver pants and a grey top to match my entire outfit to my nails.



And what better than Sonoma Nail Art - Wine Country Wedding
to act as snowfall. I won this polish in a Giveaway. It contains 2 sizes of
white matte hex glitters and light green shimmer suspended in a clear base.
applied a somewhat milky base coat first to cover up my yellow nails.

Sonoma Nail Art - Wine Country Wedding

And to further cover up my somewhat yellowed nails I applied
Models Own - Sterling Silver with a sponge to the tips of my
nails fading down to the center of my nails in a random pattern.


Ontop of that I stamped a snowflake from Shany Image Plate SH17 using
Konad - White. The accent finger was stamped with Bundle Moster Image
Plate BM-311 and Cheeky Plate CH29 using Konad - Cool Red.


A heart from Red Angel Plate Ra-110 was stamped o the
thumb and the initials of my sister number 3 and her husband from
Konad M18 using Konad - Cool Red and Black Pearl.



In the center of the snowflakes I applied 1mm Clear Swarowski - Crystals
from Viva La Nails and to my accent nails 3mm Rose Crystal Rhinestones
from Born Pretty Store. Top Coat. Done! Photos of nails taken in natural light.


__ __ __


And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely manicure! That looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am real happy about how it turned out. Actually even betten than in my head.

      Delete
  2. I love the flowers and nails!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...