Saturday, January 3, 2015

Blog Sale

Here are my blog sales - Click on the links to go to the blog post.

All items are sold as is. No returns. No refunds. Shipped from Sweden.
You pay for shipping and any additional customs charges. You are responsible
for finding out if the item can be shipped to your country. I will try to get and charge
you for the lowest possible rate. If you want insurance or a package with tracking
info you will have to inform me of it and pay the cost. - Polishes will be bubble wrapped.
Once shipped I will have no more responsability for the item(s).
Package will ship when you have sent payment via PayPal


If you are interested please email me at:
ida-pie (at) hotmail (dot) com (PayPal)


Blog Sale - Paper Crafts - All must go!





Hand Made Cards - Coming Soon!



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...