Saturday, September 23, 2017

Barbie Look Book #7



Handmade Items for Barbie Dolls

The Barbie is wearing a green top with a leaf print on it. It is made out of a soft cotton material from Tilda. Over it she is wearing a vest sewn of Ultrasuede, a synthetic microfiber fabric. The thin belt is made of a shiny fake leather, and ith closes in the back with velcro. The beige knee leangth skirt is finished off with a cotton lace trim.


The handbag I made out of tiny Miyuki Delica Seed Beads. I attached chains with jump rings as the handles. I tied a cotton lace ribbon in her hair because I wanted to hide the silver earrings this model comes with. (Anyone know her name? She is from the Barbie I can be Fashion Models Pack). To finish off the look I pared this outfit with nude shoes that I painted. The bracelet is made to fit from small seed beads. It can not be taken off, unless cut off.



Not Sponsored

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...