Monday, September 5, 2011

DV8 Swatches and Konadicure

China Glaze - DV8. I've had this nail polish awhile and I can't remember where I got it. Other than I ordered it online. It's from the much sough-after China Glaze OMG Collection. The Holographic OMG collection of twelve linear holographic polishes that was released in 2008 is now discontinued. But can be found on Ebay if you are willing to pay the price.




I applied a glitter gradient with China Glaze - Atlantis and Nova on two nails. And then added the Butterfly print from Konad Image Plate M36 using China Glaze - Millennium on the other nails along with three clear rhinestone. The rhinestones went flat when I applied Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. So I have to remember to use an other clear coat when using rhinestones.


Do you have any of the Polishes from the China Glaze OMG Collection?

__  __  __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had any of the OMG polishes. That manicure is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's pretty!!!!! An awesome colour and a great design to go with it- the glitter you used is perfect :)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! I have that polish and need to use it again =) You did such a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am loving what you did with the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies!
    I didn't want to cover up the awesome nail polish so I had to come up with something.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...