Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nostalgic Nail Laquer Haul TWO + Swatches


Nostalgic Nail Laquer - The Bizarre Teenage Love Triangle Collection



Nostalgic Nail Laquer -  Blane, Duckie and Andie

I bought these polishes from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer on EtsyHowever
Erin has closed down the Etsy store for now. I think she is looking for an
alternative site to sell her lacquers at. (Etsy fees are eating on the profit
margin). You can check that info yourself on her Blog - The Sugar Cube.



Three coats of Nostalgic - Andie.



Give the bottles a good shake before you start your manicure. Turn the
bottle upside and leave it like that while you clean your nails and file
them and whet not. Then give it a light shake or roll the bottle before you
start painting your nails. This so that the glitters will spread more evenly.



4 coats of Nostalgic - Duckie.





I did two thin coats of Nostalgic - Blane over Essie - Bangle Jangle
I stamped hearts from Konad Plate M73 using Konad - Royal Purple. 



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

7 comments:

  1. wow girl these are so much hard to resist , i wish if i could get these here in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I passed on them but I'll definitely get them whenever I can.

    I love the stamping on Bangle Jangle.
    And that essie polish is the perfect underwear for it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really really nice, can't figure out wich one I want the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls. My fav is Duckie. Love green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, I love how milky they look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of the reasons why I fell in love with them.

      Delete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...