©

A Piece of Pie

My Photo

If your company want me to feature any products on my page or want me to write a review, or just fancy sending me anything, please email me at: ida-pie@hotmail.com Put "PR Pie" in the subject line. For questions put "Question" in the subject line.
If you wish to use any of my pictures or any other content of my google+ account or my blog: Piece of Pie Please ask first and LINK BACK to me. 

Followers

Sigma Beauty's discount code: JULY2014

Sigma Beauty's discount code: JULY2014
Discount valid from 7/14/2014-7/31/2014 on SigmaBeauty.com. Code JULY2014 cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer not valid with wholesale, affiliate and pro discounts.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sigma Beauty - The Performance Eyes Kit

Sigma Beauty is extremely excited to introduce another
designed for precise application of liquid, cream and
powder products onto defined areas of the eyes.



The kit features 8 brand new brushes:
E11 Eye Liner, E16 Tightline Liner, E17 Waterline Liner,
E21 Smudge Brush, E36 Blending, E46 Shader - Inner Corner,
E47 Shader - Crease and E56 Shader - Lid.

The Performance Eyes Kit has been thoroughly tested to ensure
quality brushes that are functional and easy to use. Each brush
is an original design and available exclusively at Sigma Beauty!


Photo Credit: www.sigmabeauty.com


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...