Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rhinestones in an other light - Review


Re-cycling rhinestones

Now why would I want to do that? These do not have a hight prize tag...
This is not the first time I am reviewing Crystal Rhinestones from Born Pretty
Store. And these Rose Crystal Rhinestones has a beautiful color and shine to
them. But this time I thought that I would do something different. A test of quality.


How I went About

I applied rhinestones to a manicure the normal way and when I removed
them I put them in acetone to remove the polish from them. Some Rhinestones
don't go well with acetone. But these I have to say are of great quality.

 The acetone did nothing to them more than remove the nail polish. In the
manicure I posted yesterday I used re-cycled Rhinestones. See in the photo
above just how shiny the Re-used Rhinestines are. - - They are like New!


These Cystal Rhinestones however come packaged as shown in the photo
above, in a small plastick bag. I chose to put them in a small jar for easy access.

Here are the names how they appear on the website and links to them:




Get 10% off your entire order
by using my discount CODE: DPL91
when shopping at Born Pretty Store

If more than 10 people use the code
there will be a sponsored Giveaway.
Free Worldwide Shipping.
No minimum purchase.

Happy Shopping at Born Pretty Store

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

*Items from Born Pretty Store was sent for my honest review

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...