Sunday, March 20, 2011

ELF Swatches

Here comes some swatches to the Products from my Huge ELF Haul.
Take a look at the Haul post if you want to know what the packaging looks like.
I've had some time to try them out and find out how they feel.
Click Pictures to view them big.


ELF Corrective Concealer (4 shades) and Tone Correcting Concealer - Ivory

The Concealer Palette is dry and chalky and you can't really pick up colour.
I scraped up product with my nail to get anything to show. I don't like it.
The pacaking is bulky. It tips over when opened. I'm not going to use it.
Tone Correcting Concealer feels light and moist. This one I'm going to use alot.


ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Porcelain (on the left in both pictures).
It is a bit too dark and Yellow toned for my winter skin. But I think it
will be ok in the summer. Hope I get some Sun Rays on my skin.
Well it will not be wearing this anyways with the SPF.
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Light Beige
This is a better colour match for my skin. And it applies better, feels nicer.

ELF Natural Radiance Blusher - Glow and Flushed

I use Glow as a Bronzer it's a nice orange/coral color with gold shimmer.
Flushed is a pink with gold shimmer. Both feels nice.


ELF Elements Eye Shadow in:
Ivory, Pink Ice,
Dusk and Moondust.
All of these shadows are shimmery. But no chunky glitter

ELF Duo Eye Shadow Cream


Black Licorice and Coffee and Cream

The light shade in Coffe & Cream has gold glitter in it. I love it.
I use the Creams as Shadow Primers.

Sugar Cookie and Olive

ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection - Everyday Brights

First row

Second row

Third row

Fourth row

 Not super crazy about the shadows. Not reaching for this palette alot.
Shimmery and sparkly shadows. 1 matte. Not very good pigmentation.

ELF Eye Widener - Pearl White
3 stripes of Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - Black

The Eye Widener pen can be used on the waterline, on your Cupids bow
as a high light and in the inner corner of your eye as a hight light.
The Waterproof Eyeliner is not that waterproof. But I like the felt tiped eyeliner.
But please ELF do something about the package. It is the hardest to open.
Most of the times I end up with liner on my finger.
You have to squeese and pull really hard. Not a fan of the package on the liner.

I would like to try out the Studio Brush Set.
What items do you have on your wish list?
What is your favorite item/product form ELF?


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. The Flowed Blush looks nice.
    And of course the other things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Stay tuned formore ELF Hauls and swatches.
    And Manis and Polish swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww i did'n know elf have so many beautiful colors


    Follow Back Please
    Sadee Style
    http://sadeestyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...