Sunday, March 6, 2011

Huge ELF Haul


Forgot to post this. Well here it is.
My order from ELF. (It's from the UK site).

This is my first try for this brand. And I like what I see.
The products I have tried I am impressed with.
Low price but good quality.


Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

I got extra of the Eyelid Primer and Eyeliner Pen.
One Primer I gave to my sister and she was pleased with it.
I love the the Waterproof Eyeliner.

Mineral Infused Face Primer, Tinted Moisuriser SPF 20 - Porcelain,
Zit Zapper, Tone Correcting Concealer - Ivory
Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 - Light Beige

The concealer is really moist and light and a light color
good for my skin. I have used it a bit and I like it.

Cream Eyeliner - Black and the Brush is Included
Slant Tweezer
Eye Widener (white)

 I have not had a chance to use the Cream Eyeliner yet.
But the Tweezers are good.
The Eyewidener pen I have used on my waterline.
And it comes handy with a sharpener on the lid.

Studio Corrective Concealer

Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush, Defining Eye Brush,
Eye Shadow Brush, Blending Eye Brush,
Concealer Brush, Eyeliner Brush
Studio stipple brush

Daily Brush Cleaner
As for the brushes...
They are nothing special, but ok.
I did not experience any major shedding
so that is good.
The stippling brush I have not opened
or tried because I will give it away.

The Concealer brush is really tiny.
I thought it would be bigger.
But now I will use it to apply creams
to the inner corner of my eye.

I wanted to try the Brush Cleaner and it is ok.
Good for those in between cleans, when you change shade.
You are playing with your eye shadows
and need a quick clean up of the brush.
   

Clarifying pressed powder - Ivory, Natural Radiance Blusher - Glow,
Clarifying pressed powder - Light Beige, Natural Radiance Blusher - Flushed

I bought 2 shades of powder.
One for Winter and the other for Summer.
If I will get any sun this year...

Studio Translucent Matte Powder

 I'm thinking of putting something in that place for the Sponge.
Maybe a blush or something. I know I will not use that sponge anyway
and I do not need it there. So why not make better use of the space.

4 x Duo Eye Shadow Cream:
Olive, Sugar Cookie,
Coffee & Cream, Black Licorice

 The Cream Eye shadows I have used like a primer.
I like the Coffee & Cream one best because the light one has glitter in it.
It is really pretty in the inner corner of the eye for example.

Element Compact:
Element Ivory and Pink Ice
Element Moondust and  Dusk

The Element thingy.
Elf has these palettes for lip colors and blushes too.
You buy the Compact and choose your own colors for the
Eye, Face or Lip Palette.
It has a huge mirror on the lid.
The applicator I have not tested.

Everyday Brights - 32pc Collection

I think this palette is good because
you have Neautral colors at the top,
and a row with greays at the bottom.
And the playful colors inbetween.
There is only one matte shade.
It is the brown on the top row far right.

Natural Lash Kit, Individual Lash Kit
Dramatic Lash Kit

I needed some new lashes to play arround with.
The Individual lashes will be fun.
I usually cut my lashes in 2 or 3 anyway.
It's easier to apply them that way I think

Swatches on some of the products can be found HERE

I have actually placed an other order.
And I think it will come Monday.
I will post an other ELF Haul in a near Future.

Go check out E.L.F on Facebook:
  • e.l.f Cosmetics US/Canada Official Fan Page - Click HERE
  • e.l.f Cosmetics UK AND EUROPE Fan Page - Click HERE
  • e.l.f Cosmetics Switzerland Fan Page - Click HERE
Order online:
  • US and Canada - Click HERE
  • UK and Europe - Click HERE
  • Switzerland - Click HERE


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul lucky girl I really like this brand it's decent quality for bargain price

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you think about the studio stipple brush?do you use it with foundation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving away this studio stippling brush. But I have one from Sigma, but I don't use it for foundation. I use a stippling brush for blush. For foundation I use a Synthetic Kabuki from sigma. See my Sigma Haul http://idapie.blogspot.com/2011/03/sigma-brush-haul.html
    F80 or F82 Great for stippling on foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ida for your quick response!
    P.S-I love your blog!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I could help. And Thank you! Makes me happy to hear my blog is liked - No LOVED even.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...