This was my first try at Newspaper Print Nails. And wow was it easy
and fun to do. And look at how cool it is - if I may say so my self.
I used a pamphlet that came with a battery I got for my camera.
Can you read what it says? Hehe I can't. But I know what it says.
And we all know that symbol and we should recycle - So I did.
On my nails!
Do you want to know how I did it?
Watch my YouTube tutorial!
Full list of items used:
- Base Coat (IsaDora Base/Top Coat)
- e.l.f Nail Polish in Fair Pink (3 coats)
- Konad Image Plate S6
- Bundle Monster Image Plate BM02
- Konad Special Polish in Pink
- Scraper & Stamper
- Konad Special Top Coat
- Alcohol/Spirit (I used Vanilla Vodka 37.5%)
- SecheVite Top Coat
- Nail Polish Remover/Acetone
- Cotton Pad and Que tips
- Synthetic Artist Brush to clean up Cuticles
Have you tried Newspaper Print on your nails?
__ __ __
And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!