Monday, August 15, 2011

NOTD - Life's a Bug


I fell in love with this Ladybird/Ladybug Manicure.
It is just so cute.


I prepared my nails with Tape. Watch How to do it HERE
I painted the red french and did the dot prints. Then I took off the tape
and did a red dot to print the ladybird on.


Products used:
Tape
Konad Image Plate M45 and M30
Base Coat
La Femme Beauty - Fiery Planets (red)
Stamped with Konad Special polish black
Top Coat




What did your last French Manicure look like?



__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. it is really cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love them!, i might have to replicate them.. very soon. they are so awsome.

    my last mani was a bubble inspired blue and black nail, its on my blog :) check it out.. its no where near as proffessional looking as yours!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss L and BreezeyBee!
    Proffessional looking :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This manicure reminds me of Minnie! So cute!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...