Thursday, December 15, 2011

Revlon and Born Pretty Store Glitter Comparison


I'm not looking for dupes. I am only comparing
glitters as I thought they looked similar.



We have: B.O - # 67  vs. Revlon - Galaxy
and B.O - # 66 vs. Revlon - Slipper.
(B.O polishes from Born Pretty Store).

If I had Roll from the Add some Sparkle Revlon Collection I would
have used that. It was the "blue/purple" glitter of the collection.
But I only had galaxy to compare to the B.O - 67 nail Polish.

Add Some Sparkle collection had 4 glitters and 4 creams that could be paired up. 
  Ruby and Slipper as the RED duo, Silver and Belle as the Silver/Gray duo,
Rock and Roll as the blue/purple duo, and Lunar and Galaxy as the black duo.


Revlon of the left. B.O on the right - 2 coats each

Revlon on the left. B.O on the right - 2 coats each

Euwww look at my dry cuticles and hands - haha.
Well this was only a glitter comparison. So don't shoot me.

 Revlon - Galaxy looks super nice over dark colors.
Do you guys want to see?

Anyone got any of the glitters?
Planning on getting?
__ __ __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I think BO are even better than Revlons because of more dense glitter. But Revlons are pretty great too! I see you really like Slipper! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both glitters are pretty, but I like B.O glitters more. And of course I want to see how Revlon Galaxy looks over dark colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the B.O ones more. Planning on getting, next year. Lol..

    I would like to see the Revlon over dark colors.

    P.S: I didn't notice your cuticles till you pointed it out and I went back to look. lol.. You're forgiven, happens to the best of us. It's winter after-all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah the B.O glitters are great. You can get away with just one coat. They just have a really strong smell to them.
    Did a few glitter swatches that day so the acetone really dried my cuticles. haha

    Can't wait to do revlon galaxy over black. It is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But please do NOT post links in your comments unless I ask you to. If you want me to follow your blog or enter a Giveaway please write me an email about it. Email found in Contact tab. - Thank you!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...