Saturday, September 30, 2017

Barbie Look Book #9



Handmade Items for Barbie Dolls

Barbie is wearing a strappless top with a cotton lace at the waist. Over it she wears a green cardigan made out of my old cardigan. The wide skirt is sewn from a soft cotton fabric from Tilda, with a large floral print on it. I made the clutch out of teal coloured Fish Leather. 


The necklace I made out of teal coloured seed beads and drop beads. To match it all up I painted her pink shoes into a nice teal colour with a black sole. I just love how they turned out. And I eally like how this look pulls togeather different shades of green. Love it!


To finish the look I tied a forrest green cotton lace ribbon to her hair and put on a pair of teal colored eyewear that I changed the color of myself. They used to be pink. Se pic below.



Not Sponsored
__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...