Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ELF Haul II - Part 1


I got a bunch of products in my second order from ELF.
So I thougth I will split the haul in smaller parts.
I don't know yet if I will do 2 or 3 parts.


This if the F part. Mostly face products.
Now on to what I had in my brown box.


Pressed Powder - Porcelain

I only ordered 1 and got 1 as a gift. The outer package was labeled wrong so I was a bit bummed at first because the shade was too dark for me. But then I opened it an saw that it was the same shade.

Blush and bronzer compact

This blush and bronzer has been compared to NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo. The ELF is just a bit lighter and less pigmented.
I just don't know about a shimmery contour. I'm not too crazy about that. So I use it as a bronzer with a light hand.

Click pictures to see them larger.






 Eyebrow Kit
Creates brows that are fuller,
thicker and more defined.
Shapes and sets your eyebrows.
Gives lasting colour defenition
for a naturally beautiful look.
Directions:
Use the pigment brow gel to define and shape
brows with the angled brush for precise lines.
Set the color in with the brow powder and fill in
with the blending brush for a natural finished look.

I have not had the chance to try this product yet. But it sounds good.
This is the darkes shade but I use dark brown eyeshadow or black anyways. So I am hoping this is good.
Have you tried it?




Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
Highlight brows for a youthful and awakened look.
Directions: Use the Lift pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape.
Trace a curved line underneath the eyebrow and blend down into the brow bone.
Usethe Fill pencl to shape in the eyebrow, then blend into the natural shape of the brow for more defined lines.
This product has been compared to Benefit High brow. It is supposed to be dupe. But I don't know 'cause I don't have that other pencil.

I always forget to use the Lift side. I have allready applied my eye shadow so I don't want to go and spoil that. But the pencil is good. I usually smudge or blend that out in the brow with an angled brush.



Waterproof Lenghtening and Volumizing Mascara
This took the curl out of my lashes when I applied it.
And I don't like that. Was a bit dissapointed. Will see what heppens when it "dries" up a bit. Or maybe try one of the other mascaras they have.

What is your experience with ELF Mascaras?
Is there any ELF products that you don't like?

__  __  __

My first ELF Haul can befound HERE
And Swatches to that can be found here HERE


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading! - Feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. I love the waterproof lengthening and volumizing mascara. :) It works for me. I really want to try the blusher and bronzer duo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't have my curled lashes go flat. So the mascara don't work for me. :(
    The Bronzer duo is nice. Just apply the dark shade with a light hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the ELF mascaras, I'd suggest the mineral infused one from the studio line. I find it's pretty good. Not super dramatic, but it does define and lengthen my lashes quite a big. I find that the other mascaras have those silly spiral wands that don't really do anything for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info! You are not the only one to suggest that mascara so I better try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...