Sunday, October 30, 2011

Robin Moses inspired fall Mani



I was trying the Sally Hansen - Vanilla Bean to see if it could be
made opaque. I did 3 coats and still there was VNL. I stoped there
because I did not buy this polish hoping it would be opaque.
I wanted a French Manicure Polish. And this is great for it.
Application was smooth and easy and it dried fast.

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear - 04 Vanilla Bean

As I had this polish on my nails I thought that I could do
a Manicure based on a Robin Moses design. (I'll post a link
to her YouTube tutorial at the end of this post). 


I guess it looks ok. But not great. Just look at those horrid thick lines.
I'm going crazy trying to find a good brush to do nail art with. I don't know
how many brushes I have bought and some I've cut like her. But no. Or maybe
it is just me... And I'm struggling to get the acrylic paint to be right. Other than that
it is a cute mani that I will try again, maybe with a Konad print instead.


Nail Polishes I used:
Sally Hansen - 04 Vanilla Bean
ELF - Copper and Burgundy
Loreal Jet-Set - 754
BYS - N66 Astro Gold
Black Acrylick Paint




 Watch the Robin Moses YouTube Tutorial of this nail art HERE
__  __  __

And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This mani is very cute :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss L you are always so fast at commenting. Thank you so much! You are a great follower. (I'm the picture watching - not so much commenting - type of blog follower). Makes me feel bad I don't comment as much on your blog as you do on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Robin Moses Design. She comes up with lots and lots of fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...