Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ELF Manicures - Flower


There is something about this design by LOVE4NAILS that I just love.
I did a version of it in the 10 day Challenge I did a while ago. You can
see the manicure HERE. Had longer nails back then. I just wanted to do
it again in this ELF Manicure series. And I guess you could call this a
challenge. As I'm only using ELF Nail Polishes in the Nail Art Manicures.



I used ELF - Teal and Twinkle for the base.
ELF - Royal Purple, Fushia and Mango Madness for the Flower.
Details are done with ELF - Black and Golden Goddsess.


__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

6 comments:

  1. Awesome design! It reminds me of Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous. I love your blog, following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mardi Gras... Yeah maybe it does. did not have that in mind at all.

    Thank you Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO bright and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...