Monday, February 6, 2012

Orly Comparison



 I'm comparing  Orly - Oui, Ingenue and Rock the World
 because they all have the same gold/copper shimmer in them.
But they have different base colors. I wanted to show you how they
look swatched side by side. In the bottle they look much alike.

Orly - Oui, Ingenue and Rock the World

 Orly - Oui and Ingenue are from the Holiday Soiree collection
and Orly - Rock the World is from the Mineral FX Collection.



Swatches are 2 coats, no top coat.



Orly - Oui, Ingenue and Rock the World
Orly - Oui, Ingenue and Rock the World

Orly - Oui, Ingenue and Rock the World



__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

11 comments:

  1. There are some differences. But Not enough for my to justify buying all three.

    Thanks for the swatches. Now adding OUI to my wishlist! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't completely agree with you. But I know how you think and this is why I wanted to do this comparison. For those that do not want to get all. And looking at the bottle pictures you think they are very similar.
      And I helped you choose. :)

      Delete
  2. They're really nice and much different that I expected! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have Oui, I think I got to have ingenu :)
    Thanks for swatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are similar to each other and I want them all! They are delicious! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are fab. Now that I have them all I don't want to part ...

      Delete
  5. Wow! I've always wondered about these!
    Rock The World is probably my favourite out of the three. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this! I was actually wondering how these 3 compared.
    I was kind of confused when I saw Rock the World on clearance, and Oui in the new collection..I bought rock the world because they seemed similar and it was cheaper, but I think I like Oui better. love purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing..Rock the world for me !! I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway curretly, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and accessories...So, Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...