Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wedding Flowers



Here is a few pictures of what I (and my sister) did
last Thursday morning to Saturday morning.

First we had to go get the flowers, then strip them
of all the unnecessary green, do new fresh cuts.
Friday was time to start doing the bigger flower 
arrangements and the bridal bouquet.
Saturday morning we did last touches on the
bridal bouquet and brides made bouquet. And I
had to hurry and do the two last arrangements.
Do this as a Hobby sometimes when I am asked.

I have to say that I am pleased with what we accomplished.
And most importantly so was the bride and groom.
__  __  __


And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!


Don't forget to enter my First Giveaway HERE

2 comments:

  1. super..all those different kind of wedding flowers are really super..thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...