|Black and White in the middle of the Wheel.|
Picture taken in Light Tent
Today I have e.l.f nail polish wheel swatches for you.
I'm going to show you half of the wheel in this post
and do the other half in an other post because
this is going to be PICTURE HEAVY!
Second ELF Nail Polish Post HERE
Click the pictures so that you can see the colors in all their glory.
|Light Pink, Pearl Pink, Sunset - Light Tent|
|Light Pink, Pearl Pink, Sunset - Natural Light|
|Berry Pink, Passion Pink, Fluorescent Pink - Light Tent|
|Berry Pink, Passion Pink, Fluorescent Pink - Natural Light|
|Mango Madness, Champagne, Mod Mauve - Light Tent|
|Mango Madness, Champagne, Mod Mauve - Natural Light|
|1. Light Pink|
|2. Pearl Pink|
|4. Berry Pink|
|5. Passion Pink|
|6. Fluorescent Pink|
|7. Mango Madness|
|9. Mod Mauve|
None of the polishes are really high gloss.
The cream polishes are the shiniest of the bunch.
Swatches are 2 Coats if not mentioned othervise. No Top Coat.
- Light Pink - How should I describe this... Kinda like a cream finish with silver shimmer, if that makes any sense.
- Pearl Pink - Subtle duo chrome just haven't figured out the other tone. Pearl finsih.
- Sunset - Pearl finish with micro shimmer. Similar finnish to Pearl Pink.
- Berry Pink - Frost finnish with silver shimmer.
- Passion Pink - A mix of Frost and Pearl finish. At first I thought I had mixed up the name with Fluorescent pink because this is brighter.
- Fluorescent Pink - Not a cream, not a Pearl, not a Frost
- Mango Madness - Cream finish. 3 Coats
- Mod Mauve - Cream finish
- Chocolate - Cream finish
- Blush - Pearl finish
- Moonlight - Pearl finish
- Desert Haze - Cream finish
- Innocent - Cream finish. 3 Coats
- Fair Pink - Cream finish
- Pearl - Pearl finish
- Metall Madness - Small glitter in a dark metall grey base. Gritty, needs a good top coat.
- Mint cream - Cream finish. 4 Coats because it is the most "watery" of them all. I have used almost all of it to blend (franken) one of my favorite mint colors.
I found it hard describing the finish. Maybe you have the same
e.l.f nailpolishes and could help me with this.
What do you have to say about the finish of these nail polishes?
And what is the difference between Satin and Frost finish?
Does any of these polishes have what you call Frost or Satin finish?
__ __ __
And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!