|Black and White in the middle of the Wheel.Picture taken in Light Tent|
This is the Second post on elf nail polish swatches.
First ELF Nailpolish post HERE!
|Black and White in the middle of the Wheel.Picture taken in Natural Light|
Click the pictures so that you can see the colors in all their glory.
|Chocolate, Blush, Moonlight - Light Tent|
|Chocolate, Blush, Moonlight - Natural Light|
| Desert Haze, Innocent, Fair Pink - Light Tent|
|Desert Haze, Innocent, Fair Pink - Natural Light|
|Pearl, Metall Madness, Mint cream - Light Tent|
|Pearl, Metall Madness, Mint cream - Natural Light|
|Natural/Nude colors - Natural Light|
|12. Moon Light|
|13. Desert Haze|
|15. Fair Pink|
|17. Metal Madness (Looks better in real life).|
|18. Mint Cream|
None of the polishes are really high gloss.
The cream polishes are the shiniest of the bunch.
Swatches are 2 Coats if not mentioned othervise. No Top Coat.
- Light Pink - How should I describe this... Kinda like a cream finish with silver shimmer, if that makes any sense.
- Pearl Pink - Subtle duo chrome just haven't figured out the other tone. Pearl finsih.
- Sunset - Pearl finish with micro shimmer. Similar finnish to Pearl Pink.
- Berry Pink - Frost finnish with silver shimmer.
- Passion Pink - A mix of Frost and Pearl finish. At first I thought I had mixed up the name with Fluorescent pink because this is brighter.
- Fluorescent Pink - Not a cream, not a Pearl, not a Frost
- Mango Madness - Cream finish. 3 Coats
- Mod Mauve - Cream finish
- Chocolate - Cream finish
- Blush - Pearl finish
- Moonlight - Pearl finish
- Desert Haze - Cream finish
- Innocent - Cream finish. 3 Coats
- Fair Pink - Cream finish
- Pearl - Pearl finish
- Metall Madness - Small glitter in a dark metall grey base. Gritty, needs a good top coat.
- Mint cream - Cream finish. 4 Coats because it is the most "watery" of them all. I have used almost all of it to blend (franken) one of my favorite mint colors.
I found it hard describing the finish. Maybe you have the same
e.l.f nailpolishes and could help me with this.
What do you have to say about the finish of these nail polishes?
And what is the difference between Satin and Frost finish?
Does any of these polishes have what you call Frost or Satin finish?
__ __ __
And that is a "Piece of Pie" - Thank you for reading!