Saturday, February 25, 2012

ELF Manicures - Freehand


ELF - Blush, Champagne, Mod Mauve, Medium Red, Glitter Glam & Black

I used ELF - Blush as the base color. Sponged on
ELF - Medium Red, Mod Mauve, Champagne and Blush
and touched up with ELF - Mod Mauve and Medium Red on the
tip again. I applied ELF - Glitter Glam mostly to the tip of the nail.
After that I applied Top Coat so that the nail would be smooth.
And then with a thin nail art brush I applied the branches with
ELF - Black. I did the dotts with ELF - Medium Red using
a dotting tool. Topped it with a layer of Top Coat.

ELF - Blush, Champagne, Mod Mauve, Medium Red, Glitter Glam & Black

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think you chose colors very well, I love the champagne background! <3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...