Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cheeky Image Plates - Summer Collection - Photographed


Cheeky Summer Collection with 26 Image Plates, with 161 different
designs, packaged in a collection box. The plates are stainless steel
with a high polishes finish. The plate backing ensures safe and smooth
application. These larger 6,5cm plates has big full size images to cover
large nails. Remove the protective film before use. Get yours from:

CH30, CH31

CH32, CH33, CH34, CH35

CH36, CH37, CH38, CH39

CH40, CH41, CH42, CH43

CH44, CH45, CH46, CH47

CH48, CH49, CH50, CH51

CH52, CH53, CH54, CH55


A manicure done with A-England - Lancelot as the basecolor.
Stamped with China Glaze - Robotika using Image Plate CH33.

These plates are great. I love the large designs and diversity of images.
This is an Image Plate Collection worth having. It is really well made.



Image Plates was sent for my honest review.
Click the Contact Tab for my full disclosure Policy.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

5 comments:

  1. I have the same and I'm excited to try:)
    They have so many designs and they are so cute that it's hard to choose^^
    Love the design you chose!

    Magali Viana

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute little critters on CH32!! If and when my order from Cheeky Beauty ever arrives... I'll be getting these next time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love some of the designs. I'll have to get these plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dolls. Yeah these plates are great. Well worth getting.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...