Sunday, February 26, 2012

ELF Manicures - Watercolor


I started with ELF - White as the base color. Then I used
ELF - Punk Purple, Fire Coral and Teal for the shapes,
I did them using a technique called watercolor manicure.
I'm not going to do a tutorial on that, because it has been
done already. So I'll just link the one I looked at - HERE!
There is also a YouTube Video Tutorial on there to look at.

ELF - White, Punk Purple, Fire Coral and Teal

This is my 3rd atempt. My first misstake was to do too small
shapes. My second misstake was to use too much nail polish.
And the brush I was using might not have been the best brush
for the job, but it was all I had - a brush for actual watercolors. 

ELF - White, Punk Purple, Fire Coral and Teal

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

9 comments:

  1. It reminds me of ballons :-) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It turned out so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Would be good for spring or for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab, I need to get myself some white nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies! Your comments make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty!! I have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work of art! Looks like those pictures we see in art museums. :-D

    Really pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...