Monday, April 9, 2012

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 604 Milk and 617 Iced Mocha

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

Here is the second part of pictures and swatches that
I promised to show you in my recent Cosmetic Haul.


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 617 Iced Mocha and 604 Milk

They glide on nice and easy and usually I just blend them with my
finger. I use them under my eyeshadow. They don't crease even
without a base. The only problem is that I don't have the "special"
sharpener that NYX has for these Pencils. But I saw a tutorial on
how to "depot" these. I might have to try that so I get to use them.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 617 Iced Mocha and 604 Milk  -  Photo taken in daylight without flash.

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...