Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ELF Manicures - Abstract


I sponged on ELF - Passion Pink to two thirds of my nail
making it fade. Then I used a Nail Art Brush and a Dotting
Tool for the stripes and dotts with ELF - White and Black.

ELF - Passion Pink, White and Black.


The inspiration to this last ELF Manicure I got from Katie.
I had no idea what to do. Last polish, last manicure. And
Katie posted a link on Facebook to a YouTube Video. She
has a Color Theme going on. And in this one video she was
doing stripes and dotts. So I did stripes and dotts. Not that
mine looks like hers but the idea what to do I got from her.

ELF - Passion Pink, White and Black.


This is the last of my ELF Manicures as I have used
all of my ELF Nail Polishes. Have you found a favorite?

ELF - Passion Pink, White and Black.

And that's a "Piece of Pie"

4 comments:

  1. I love freehand nail art!
    It looks so nice! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another simple but pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Ida :D
    I really liked this degradée!
    This ElF series is really cool! I enjoy coming here to see everyone of them ! :D

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I was really enjoying doing this series.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...