©

A Piece of Pie

My Photo

If your company want me to feature any products on my page or want me to write a review, or just fancy sending me anything, please email me at: ida-pie@hotmail.com Put "PR Pie" in the subject line. For questions put "Question" in the subject line.
If you wish to use any of my pictures or any other content of my google+ account or my blog: Piece of Pie Please ask first and LINK BACK to me. 

Followers

Sigma Beauty's discount code

Sigma Beauty's discount code
The code will be valid for 10% off your entire purchase through out the month.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Franken compared to Nubar Prize

No Name Franken and Nubar - Prize.

After showing my post about Red Prismatic Glitter Franken that I
made with Silver Holographic Flake from Ebay, and Nubar - Prize
some days ago, I felt a comparison post coming up as the two did
seem very similar. I made the Franken long before I bought Prize.

Nubar - Prize, Franken, Nubar, Franken.

And they are not all that different. My franken looks to be leaning a bit more
to the blue side of red, and the Nubar is more of a warm tone red. My franken
has a bit more glitter in it but with two coats of Prize I almost have a dupe.


Franken, Nubar - Prize, Franken, Nubar.


With a bit of tweaking of my franken I could get a dupe. The prismatic
shimmer is similar, if not the same. Even though Nubar is more of a jelly
and my franken is opaque, you can with a few coats of Prize build up color.

Nubar - Prize, Franken, Nubar, Franken.

Do you think I should leave my Franken as it is
or try to tweak it to look more like Nubar - Prize?

__ __ __


And that's a "Piece of Pie"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...