©

A Piece of Pie

My Photo

If your company want me to feature any products on my page or want me to write a review, or just fancy sending me anything, please email me at: ida-pie@hotmail.com Put "PR Pie" in the subject line. For questions put "Question" in the subject line.
If you wish to use any of my pictures or any other content of my google+ account or my blog: Piece of Pie Please ask first and LINK BACK to me. 

Followers

Discount code: OCT2014

Discount code: OCT2014
Sigma Beauty's discount code: OCT2014

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Image Plate preview from Cheeky Beauty


"Cheeky Chicks, what do you say? Isn't it a good idea to start
a new week with some more new designs? You will probably
want to watch a lot of movies this summer ;) Have a nice one..."

If you want to keep up with the new preview pictures

__ __ __

And that's a "Piece of Pie"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...